OT'S welcomed Calmore to the Bypass Ground for a Southern Premier League Division 1 clash. 

OT'S skipper Rob Newman opted to bat first and OT'S suffered an early double blow when Joe Vaughan was adjudged LBW for six and new batsmen Graham Noble pulled up with an ankle injury and was forced to retire hurt. 

Charlie King and Harry Tulk batted watchfully against some tight Calmore bowling and both brought up their half centuries before Tulk was stumped by Chris Diston for a fine 69 off the bowling of Mark Lavelle, Tulk had hit 10 fours and a six in his 69. Hakim Peruzi was promoted up the order and hit a quick 23 including a couple of sixes. King was now looking to accelerate the scoring but his excellent knock came to an end when he was caught by Max Bailey off the bowling of Ben Perry for 89 from 147 balls with nine fours and a six. A couple of late wickets for Lavelle and Perry saw OT'S close on 221 for 6 with Lavelle finishing with three wickets for 43 runs. 14 debutant Oli Hibberd bowled 10 tidy overs for 41 runs.

Calmore found runs hard to come by at the start of their innings and as the pressure for runs grew Will Brewster was run out for four following smart work in the field by Elliot Ponting. The leg spin of Joe Vaughan was causing Calmore a lot of problems and he struck twice dismissing Ben Johns (stumped by Tom George) and Matt Taylor LBW to reduce Calmore to 34 for 3. It wasn't until the 24th over that Calmore brought up their 50. Wickets continued to fall at regular intervals with two for Matt Bampton and one a piece for Tulk, Peruzi and 16 year old debutant Abubakar Rasheed. Calmore never threatened to get anywhere near the OT'S total and finished on 130 for 9 from their 50 overs with Mark Lavelle top scoring on 35 not out. Joe Vaughan was the pick of the bowlers conceding only 13 runs from his 10 overs and picking up three wickets.

It was the fourth win in a row for OT'S and it moved them up to 3rd in the league table. Next up is an away fixture at Rowledge.