Winchester City CouncilNotice ID:
Winchester City Council is seeking expressions of interest from experienced Contractors to tender for new Council Housing to be built in the District of Winchester.
The Contractor should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- Experience of construction of complete housing developments of between 16 - 35 dwelling houses or low rise flats.
- Contractors who were successful in being selected for the 3-15 dwellings process advertised on the 23 November 2012 will need to apply again if they wish to be considered for this larger category of development.
- Minimum annual turnover of £4.5m.
- Experience of JCT Design and Build Contract 2011.
- Ability to directly provide Professional Indemnity Insurance ranging from 1m - 5m each and every claim (aggregate insurance is not acceptable). The level required will be determined by the size of the project.
- Employer's Liability Insurance £10,000,000.00
- Public Liability £10,000,000.00
- Contractors All Risks Insurance minimum £5,000,000.00
- Registered company with Constructionline.
- Experience of building to the following standards:
- HCA Design & Quality Standards (April 2007)
- Code for Sustainable Homes Level 3 or higher.
- Lifetime Homes
- Secured by Design
- Housing Quality Indicators
- Building for Life
Interested parties will be required to complete a Pre-Qualification Questionnaire which can be obtained by contacting the following person in writing or by email. email@example.com Welling Partnership Viceroy House
6 Mountbatten Business Centre Millbrook Road East Southampton Hampshire SO15 1HY
The time limit for receipt of PQQ will be no later than 12 noon on 17th June 2013.