TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC ORDER 2020 (OLD FARM AVENUE, SIDCUP) NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDERNotice ID: SUT2137211
LONDON BOROUGH OF BEXLEY
Legal & Public Notices
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC ORDER 2020 (OLD FARM AVENUE, SIDCUP) NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER
1. The London Borough of Bexley, being the Traffic Authority for the above mentioned road, in exercise of powers conferred by section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that an order has been made, to enable JB Riney on behalf of the London Borough of Bexley to undertake highway improvement works, they intend to make an Order the effects of which will be the introduction of:
? A road closure to vehicular traffic from the junction of Beaverbank Road to the Junction with Station Road in Old Farm Avenue, Sidcup.
? No waiting and no loading from the junction of Beaverbank Road to the Junction with Station Road in Old Farm Avenue, Sidcup.
2. The Order will come into effect on 13th July 2021 and is valid for a period of 18 months. However the works are expected to be completed within 14 days.
3. Whilst the works are in progress, an alternative route will be provided via: ¦ Northbound Traffic: Station Road/Halfway Street/Avery Hill Road
? Southbound Traffic: Station Road, Elm Road, Chislehurst Road along A2 Sidcup Bypass to the junction of Southwood Road, Avery Hill Road back to Old Farm Avenue.
4. Nothing in this Notice will apply to anything done with the permission or at the Direction of a police constable in uniform or traffic warden, to emergency service vehicles, or to vehicles being used in connection with the works.
5. The restrictions described above will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by traffic signs as prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016,
Qasim (Kim) Durrani
Deputy Director, Neighbourhoods Dated 7th July 2021
Further enquiries in respect of this notice should be addressed to Engineering Services Civic Offices, 2
Watling Street, Bexieyheath, Kent DA6 7AT (0208 303 7777)