When news happens, text CHRON and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email & phone.
One person taken to hospital after pub fire in Bishop's Waltham
5:56pm Monday 26th August 2013 in News
ONE person has been taken to hospital after a pub fire in Hampshire this morning (Aug 26).
The fire broke out in the basement of The Crown Inn, in St George's Square, Bishop's Waltham, at around 11am.
Seven people were treated on the scene for smoke inhalation while one was taken to Queen Alexandra Hospital in Cosham with non-life threatening injuries.
Crews from Bishop's Waltham, Wickham and Botley attended, using two breathing apparatus, one jet and a hose reel to tackle the flames.
South Central Ambulance Service sent a Hazardous Area Response Team, one ambulance and a rapid response vehicle.
Comments are closed on this article.