Firefighters tackle blaze near Stockbridge

Firefighters tackle blaze near Stockbridge

Firefighters tackle blaze near Stockbridge

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a blaze near Stockbridge in the early hours of this morning.

The fire started in a tumble dryer in the utility room of a property in Salisbury Road, Broughton, at around 3.20am.

One appliance from Stockbridge and one from Romsey were at the scene for almost an hour-and-a-half and used four breathing apparatus, two hoses and one jet to extinguish the flames.

The two-storey wood-cladded building suffered smoke damage and some fire damage but no one was injured.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree