A modern, well-appointed ground floor apartment offered in excellent order with gas-fired central heating, fitted kitchen, double-sized bedroom with wardrobes, sitting room with French doors onto communal garden. The apartment is located on a select development in this popular village.
A modern, well-appointed ground floor apartment offered in excellent order with gas-fired central heating, fitted kitchen, double-sized bedroom with wardrobes, sitting room with French doors onto communal garden. The apartment is located on a select development in this attractive and sought after village of Colden Common.
The property is approached through a communal hallway with personal door leading to entrance hall.
Solid wood front door with attractive door furniture, storage cupboard for linen.
Sitting Room 12' 4" x 12' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.94m )
Double-glazed patio doors leading onto the communal gardens, radiator, power and light points.
A full reange of fitted kitchen units with panelled doors offering wall cupboards, base units, granite-style work-surfaces over, stainless steel single-bowl sink unit. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, a wall-mounted gas-fired boiler supplying central heating and hot water. Double-glazed window over-looking entrance and further communal gardens.
Bedroom 11' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.67m )
Double-glazed window to sideway, radiator and a full range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 6' 2" ( 1.91m x 1.88m )
A modern white bathroom suite with shower and shower screen over bath. Low-level WC, wash-hand basin, shaver point, radiator and double-glazed window to sideway with obscure glass.
The property is surrounded by communal gardens which are mainly laid to lawn. There is a storage shed allocated to the property.
Upon leaving Winchester, proceed towards the Hockey Link, travel underneath the M3 on the B3335, through Twyford village and onto Colden Common. At the fork, take the B3334 and at the traffic lights, turn left into Francis Copse. the apartment is found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.