* MODERN TWO BEDROOM COACH HOUSE OVERLOOKING COMMUNAL GARDEN * SEMI-RURAL VILLAGE LOCATION WITH EXCELLENT TRAVEL LINKS * FIRST TIME BUY/INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY * LIGHT AND AIRY OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE * DOUBLE GLAZING * TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *
This beautiful coach house in the semi-rural village of Sutton Scotney, with its village shop and post office, public house, doctors surgery, petrol station and service station, presents an ideal first time buy/investment opportunity with the benefit of two allocated parking spaces. Providing light and airy living open plan living space, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom, an inspection is highly recommended.
Stairs up to first floor, electric meter
First Floor Landing
Doors to lounge/diner, bedrooms and bathroom
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 10" x 16' 5" ( 5.44m x 5.00m )
Dual aspect lounge/diner with two double glazed rear aspect windows and two double glazed front aspect windows, television point, telephone point, storage cupboards, stairs down to entrance door, textured ceiling
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of white wall and base level units with work surfaces over and tiled surrounds, inset one and a half bowl sink/drainer, built-in electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.28m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, storage heater, textured ceiling
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 6' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.08m )
Front aspect window, storage heater, textured ceiling
Suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, textured ceiling, front aspect double glazed window
The property is conveyed with two allocated parking spaces
Leave Winchester via the Andover Road, at the roundabout take the third exit. Join the right hand lane, at the next roundabout take the second exit on to Christmas Hill. Proceed along this road, upon reaching the village of Sutton Scotney, turn left just before the Coach and Horses Public House. Pigeonhouse Field is the second turning on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.