Excellent opportunity to acquire a three bedroom first floor apartment, located in the popular area of Kings Worthy, easy access to A34 and M3 link roads, good local school and shops and a short bus ride to Winchester city centre with its host of amenities
Excellent opportunity to acquire a three bedroom first floor apartment, located in the popular area of Kings Worthy, easy access to A34 and M3 link roads, good local school and shops and a short bus ride to Winchester city centre with its host of social, recreational and educational amenities
Home is approached via a pathway leading to a double glazed front door giving access to
Double radiator and stairs to first floor
Single power point, double radiator, telephone point, access to loft, built in cupboard housing hot water cylinder and slatted shelving for airing use.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, single bowl sink unit adjacent to roll edge work surfaces with a range of cupboards and drawers beneath and matching eye level units above, gas and electric cooker points, ample power points, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiling to principal areas and ceiling light point
Lounge Dining Room 16' 2" x 12' 6" ( 4.93m x 3.81m )
Double glazed windows to side and front elevations, wall mounted thermostatic control for gas central heating, ample power points, single radiator, textured ceiling and laminated flooring
Bedroom 1 13' x 8' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.67m )
With recess of 5ft 4 x 2ft 3, double glazed window to side elevation, single radiator, laminate flooring, textured ceiling and power points
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, laminate flooring, power points, double radiator and textured ceiling
Bedroom 3 11' x 8' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, power points, single radiator and laminate flooring
Double glazed window to rear elevation, suite comprising of panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double radiator, tiling to principal areas, textured ceiling and tiled floor
Wall enclosed rear garden, grassed area and path leading to front door
Proceed out of Winchester on the Worthy Road, proceed a long and eventually turn left into Bedfield Lane, at the end turn right into Springvale Road, continue along until you see Tesco Express on left handside, turn immediately left and then left into the car park, the property can be found directly in front of you with a Fox & Sons for sale board
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.