Excellent opportunity to acquire a competitively priced 2 double bedroom Park Home, located in the village of Littleton, close to village school and local shops. Good bus route to Winchester City Centre, and easy access to A34/M3/M27 link roads
Excellent opportunity to acquire a competitively priced 2 double bedroom Park Home, located in the village of Littleton, close to village school and local shops. Good bus route to Winchester City Centre with its host of social, educational and recreational amenities, and easy access to A34/M3/M27 link roads
Home is approached via the front gardens and steps across a decked patio area, further steps lead up to glazed panelled door giving access to
Entrance Hall - Utility Area
Worksurfaces with space and plumbing for white goods, giving access to
Kitchen - Dining Room 9' 3" x 8' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, stainless steel sink unit adjacent to roll edge worksurfaces with a range of cupboards and drawers beneath and matching eye level units above, fitted oven and four burner gas hob, space for family dining table and chairs, washing machine, fridge freezer, vinyl flooring tiled splashback and ceiling light point.
Sitting Room 18' x 10' 9" ( 5.49m x 3.28m )
Two refitted triple aspect double glazed bay windows to front elevation, French Doors on to patio, two wall mounted single panelled radiators, ornate feature fire surround with tiled back drop and matching hearth, power points and wall light points
Bedroom 1 13' x 9' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, good sized single panelled radiator, fitted wardrobes, power points, door to cupboard housing boiler for domestic hot water and central heating and ceiling light point
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
Second double bedroom with double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, power points and ceiling light point.
Frosted window to side elevation, radiator, door to airing cupboard, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, modern panelled bath with fitted shower unit and ceiling light point
Home benefits from an excellent sized decked patio area, the garden is laid to lawn and enclosed by full height timber panelled fencing with plant and shrub borders.
Please note that this property is offered with no forward chain and an internal viewing is highly recommended, there is no age limit on this property but the site does not allow dogs.
Vendor advises: New combi boiler installed in Jan 2012.
Proceed out of Winchester on the Stockbridge Road, passing Waitrose on your left continue up the hill and take the second road on your right, signposted Littleton, continue down the hill and turn right into North Drive, across the T junction into Flowerdown and park on the left hand side, and number 3 is on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.