* SEMI-DETACHED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE * FAR REACHING VIEWS TO REAR * DRIVEWAY PARKING LEADING TO CAR PORT * EXCEPTIONALLY SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING ROOM WITH JULIET BALCONY * CLOAKROOM PLUS FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE WC *
An inspection of this spacious family home is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property features three bedrooms, lounge/diner with juliet balcony, modern fitted kitchen, cloakroom, family bathroom and separate WC. Further benefits include driveway parking and a carport.
Double glazed front entrance door, double glazed front aspect window, stairs leading down to lower floor, storage cupboard, door to kitchen, door to lounge, door to carport
Double glazed front aspect window, low level push button WC with concealed cistern, corner wash hand basin, stripped wooden floorboards
Lounge / Dining Room 21' 3" x 16' 5" ( 6.48m x 5.00m )
Double glazed front aspect window, double glazed patio door to juliet balcony with distant views, two radiators, television point, telephone point, stripped wooden floorboards, textured ceiling with downlighters
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base level units with roll edge work surfaces over and tiled surrounds, inset one and a half bowl ceramic sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor, wall mounted central heating boiler, space for washing machine and dishwasher, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed rear aspect window
Lower Ground Floor
Doors to bedrooms, door to bathroom, double glazed door to rear garden
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.14m x 3.53m )
Double glazed rear aspect window overlooking garden, built-in wardrobes, radiator, textured ceiling
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.10m )
Double glazed side aspect window, radiator, textured ceiling
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.36m )
Double glazed front aspect window, textured ceiling
Suite comprising corner bath with mixer tap, vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboards below, double glazed rear aspect window
Separate W C
Low level push button WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, double glazed rear aspect window
Driveway parking leading to front entrance door and covered car port with shed/storage under, planted flower and shrub border to the side
Enclosed by wood panel fencing, mature garden with paved patio, lawned area with stepping stones and various plant and shrub borders
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.