* 50 % SHARED EQUITY OF THIS MODERN GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT IN POPULAR VILLAGE * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * EXCEPTIONALLY SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING ROOM * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & FAMILY BATHROOM * ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE * SHARED GARDEN BACKING ON TO WOODLAND *
50% Shared Equity. This modern ground floor apartment boasts spacious living accommodation with an open plan lounge/dining room, two double bedrooms, a sylish fitted kitchen and modern family bathroom. The property is conveyed with an allocated parking space and further benefits from a shared garden with a brick built storage shed. To avoid disappointment, an early viewing is highly recommended.
Storage cupboard, smooth coved ceiling, radiator
Lounge / Diner 19' x 14' 10" ( 5.79m x 4.52m )
Two double glazed rear aspect windows, smooth coved ceiling
Kitchen 11' 3" x 6' 6" ( 3.43m x 1.98m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of modern white wall and base level units with contrasting work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, built-in electric oven and stainless steel gas hob, space for washing machine, vinyl flooring, smooth coved ceiling, double glazed front aspect window
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 10' ( 4.50m x 3.05m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, built-in wardrobes, radiator, smooth coved ceiling
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.18m )
Double glazed front aspect window, smooth coved ceiling, radiator
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, vinyl flooring, smooth ceiling
Shared garden with brick storage shed
The property is conveyed with one allocated parking space
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.