* A CHARMING SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN RURAL VILLAGE OF SPARSHOLT * THREE BEDROOMS * TWO RECEPTIONS * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & UTILITY * DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS * GENEROUS REAR GARDEN WITH VIEWS OVER OPEN FIELDS *
A charming semi-detached family home in the rural village of Sparsholt with beautiful views over open fields to the rear. Lovingly maintained by the current owner, the property offers two reception rooms and a modern fitted kitchen and utility and on the first floor, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is driveway parking to the front of the property and a generous garden to the rear with side access.
Double glazed front entrance door, stairs to first floor, doors to dining room and lounge, radiator
Lounge 17' 2" x 11' 9" ( 5.23m x 3.58m )
Double glazed front aspect window, double glazed french doors to patio area, fireplace with gas fire, radiator, textured and coved ceiling, door to kitchen
Dining Room 11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, radiator, door to kitchen, door to hallway
Kitchen 15' 4" x 6' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of modern white wall and base level units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, larder cupboard, space for fridge, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed rear aspect window, slate effect flooring, door to utility room
Utility Room 8' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.16m )
Double glazed door to side leading to patio area and garden, shower cubicle, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch, airing cupboard, radiator, doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
Double glazed front aspect window, built-in cupboard, radiator, textured and coved ceiling
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
Double glazed front aspect window, built-in cupboards, radiator, textured and coved ceiling
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.36m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, radiator
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, chrome heated towel rail, double glazed rear aspect window
Enclosed by wood panel fencing, driveway with steps down leading to front door, pathway to front door, decorative shingle, gate giving side access
Enclosed by wood panel fencing and hedging, mainly laid to lawn, two paved patio areas, storage shed, beautiful views across open fields
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.