* SUPERB ONE BEDROOM PARK HOME * NO AGE RESTRICTION * CLOSE TO SHOPS & DOCTORS SURGERY * APPROX 5 MILES FROM WINCHESTER & EASTLEIGH * EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER * DOUBLE GLAZING * NATURAL GAS CENTRAL HEATING * KITCHEN/DINER * MODERN BATHROOM SUITE * PRIVATE GARDEN * NO FORWARD CHAIN *
Located approximately five miles from both Winchester with its mainline station and Eastleigh and approximately three miles from the M3, this superb one bedroom park home is available with no age restrictions and the benefit of no onward chain. With double glazing and natural gas central heating, the property further benefits from a private garden. Viewing is essential to appreciate the well presented accommodation on offer.
Lounge 12' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.10m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side, electric fire with wooden surround, wood effect laminate flooring, door to side, textured and coved ceiling
Kitchen 10' 8" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 3.25m Max x 3.53m Max )
L-shaped kitchen/diner comprising a range of white wall and base level units with contrasting worktops, inset white sink/drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, gas cooker point, integrated dishwasher, cupboard housing boiler, space for fridge/freezer, wood effect laminate flooring, two double glazed side aspect windows
Bedroom 9' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.21m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, built-in wardrobes, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, textured and coved ceiling
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, wall mounted mirror, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed obscured rear aspect window
Brick Storage Shed
Two single glazed windows, power and lighting, plumbing for washing machine, fuse box
There are some established shrubs to the left of the property, to the right is a pathway with steps leading to the entrance door and shingled areas with a variety of shrubs. To the front of the property is a border with a selection of mature shrubs.
From Winchester Exit the M3 at junction 12 and take the second exit at the roundabout. At the next roundabout take the first exit onto Allbrook Hill and continue across the mini roundabout onto Highfield Road. Take the first right onto Brambridge continuing into Church Lane and follow to the end. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Main Road followed by the second left into Avondale Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.