* SPACIOUS AND CONTEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION PERFECTLY SUITED FOR FAMILY LIVING * STYLISHLY EXTENDED AND MODERNISED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD * BESPOKE FEATURES INCLUDING CABRIO BALCONY TO MASTER SUITE * 3 BEDROOMS * 2 EN-SUITES & A FAMILY BATHROOM * A MUST SEE! *
Extended and modernised to a very high standard by the present owners, this semi-detached bungalow must be seen to appreciate all on offer. The property features a cabrio balcony to the master suite, two en-suites, family bathroom, study/4th bedroom, stylish fitted kitchen and utility and to the outside, off road parking for 2 cars and potential for a garage (stpp).
Kitchen / Diner / Family Room 22' x 16' 9" ( 6.71m x 5.11m )
Contemporary fitted kitchen with vaulted ceiling and skylights, comprising a range of modern grey and wood effect wall and base units with quartz worktops over and inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Two stainless steel ovens and five-burner hob above with stainless steel cookerhood and splashback. Fully integrated microwave oven, dishwasher and fridge. Slate floor with underfloor heating. Stairs to first floor landing with built-in drinks fridge and storage cupboard under, side aspect double glazed window, double glazed front entrance door.
Lounge / Dining Area
Vaulted smooth finish ceiling with downlighters and skylights, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed folding doors to patio area and garden, spacious open plan living with room for dining table and chairs, modern fireplace surround, television point, slate floor with underfloor heating
Stairs from kitchen/family room, stairs to second floor, doors to:
Modern fitted wall and base level units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, smooth and coved ceiling with downlighters and light tunnel
Study / Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 6' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.11m )
Double glazed front aspect window, smooth and coved ceiling, telephone point, radiator, engineered wood floor with underfloor heating
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.11m x 3.78m )
Double glazed front aspect window, built-in wardrobes, radiator, television point, smooth and coved ceiling
Bedroom Three 12' irregular shaped room x 12' 5" max ( 3.66m irregular shaped room x 3.78m max )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, built-in wardrobes, feature fireplace, television point, radiator, engineered wood floor, door to:
Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with power shower, low level W.C., wash hand basin, dual fuel heated towel rail, tiled floor with underfloor heating, smooth ceiling, extractor fan, double glazed rear aspect window
Double glazed rear aspect window, modern white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over and glass shower screen, built-in cupboards, wash hand basin, low level W.C., fully tiled walls, dual fuel heated towel rail, tiled floor with underfloor heating
Master Bedroom 14' 4" (restricted head height) x 10' 2" ( 4.37m (restricted head height) x 3.10m )
Dual aspect room with double glazed Velux window to front, two double glazed Velux windows to rear including a Cabrio balcony with surrounding railings, built-in wardrobes and drawers, hydronic heater, door to en-suite facilities
Double glazed side aspect Velux window, modern white suite comprising jacuzzi bath, low level W.C., wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor, dual fuel heated towel rail
To The Outside
Enclosed by pickett fencing with decorative shrub borders, shingle pathway leading to front door and to parking area
Off road parking for 2 cars with potential for a garage for a third car (stpp)
Enclosed by wood panel fencing, paved patio area, raised flower borders, area laid to lawn, pergola with seating area
Leave Winchester via Worthy Lane, follow the road along for some distance to the T- Junction and the end of London Road. Turn left onto the Basingstoke Road, take the first left onto Loveden lane, follow for a short distance and turn left into Ramsay Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.