Situated in the popular area of Colden Common this park home benefits from two bedrooms, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and overhead storage, a fitted kitchen with integrated cooker, outside shed and communal parking. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
This park home is situated in Colden Common with accommodation comprising lounge, kitchen/ breakfast room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Benefits include an outside shed, off road communal parking and low maintenance garden.
Opening up to:
Radiator, tiled floor, doors to:
Lounge 11' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.82m )
Double glazed, front aspect box bay window, double glazed door to side, radiator, electric fire place with marble effect surround and wooden mantle.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 11' 5" Max x 10' 7" ( 3.48m Max x 3.23m )
Two double glazed side aspect windows. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base level units with work surfaces above and drawers below, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer unit, integrated electric oven with gas hob and cookerhood over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing and space for dishwasher, storage cupboard incorporating central heating boiler, partly tiled, radiator, spot lights, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes, built in overhead storage space, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 4' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.30m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Double glazed, side aspect, frosted window, bath with mixer taps and shower over, partly tiled, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled floor, spot lights.
Plumbing for washing machine, storage cupboard, power and lighting.
Communal parking via car park.
Mainly laid to patio for ease of maintenance with steps up to the property.
From our office in Market Street take Twyford Road out of Eastleigh. At the roundabout take the fourth exit onto Allbrook Hill, continue onto Highfield Road. Take the first right onto Church Road and continue to the end. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Main Road followed by the second left into Avondale Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.