* MODERN END TERRACED HOUSE IN QUIET CLOSE * TWO BEDROOMS * LOUNGE/DINER * FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM * ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN * ALLOCATED PARKING * VILLAGE LOCATION CLOSE TO LOCAL TRAVEL LINKS * IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY *
Located in the village of Colden Common, this modern end terraced house would make an ideal starter home with two bedrooms and allocated parking. The property further features a lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom and to the outside, an enclosed and lawned rear garden. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Front entrance door, stairs to first floor, linoleum flooring, radiator, door to lounge/diner, door to kitchen
Lounge / Diner 15' 2" (max) x 12' 10" (max) ( 4.62m (max) x 3.91m (max) )
Double glazed rear aspect window, double glazed side aspect window, fireplace with electric point, marble hearth and wooden surround, radiator, television point, double glazed door to garden
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and tiled surrounds, stainless steel sink/drainer unit, electric cooker point, cookerhood, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, linoleum flooring
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch, doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 10" (max) x 9' 3" ( 3.91m (max) x 2.82m )
Two double glazed front aspect windows, built-in large double wardrobe, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 8" (max) ( 3.43m x 2.34m (max) )
Double glazed rear aspect window overlooking garden, radiator
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, laminate flooring, radiator with hanging rail above, double glazed obscured rear aspect window
Allocated parking space
Lawned with shrub borders, pathway leading to front door with storm porch over
Enclosed by wood panel fencing, paved patio area, remainder laid to lawn, timber shed, rear access gate
For a rental valuation or for further lettings information please contact our lettings team on 01962 864444.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.