* SUPERB THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME * VILLAGE LOCATION WITHIN KINGS SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA * MODERN KITCHEN/DINER * STUDY AREA * CONSERVATORY * DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM * STYLISH FAMILY BATHROOM * ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN * DRIVEWAY PARKING *
Set within the village of Colden Common and within the Kings School catchment area, this beautifully presented home offers modern family living space. The property features entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, study area, downstairs cloakroom and a conservatory. There are three bedrooms on the first floor and a family bathroom. Further benefits include driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden with a raised patio area, perfect for al fresco dining.
Double glazed front entrance door, laminate flooring, door to cloakroom, door to lounge
Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed side aspect window
Lounge 16' 10" x 10' 8" ( 5.13m x 3.25m )
Double glazed front aspect bay window, television point, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor with cupboard below, textured and coved ceiling
Study area converted from rear of garage with power connected, door leading to front storage area with up and over door leading to driveway, smooth ceiling
Kitchen / Diner 13' 7" x 8' ( 4.14m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of white wall and base level units with hand finished solid oak work surfaces over, Butler style sink, integrated washing machine and fridge, space for range style cooker with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor hood above, space for dining table and chairs, radiator, access to conservatory, double glazed rear aspect window
Conservatory 14' 2" x 9' 3" (max) ( 4.32m x 2.82m (max) )
UPVC construction, laminate flooring, wall mounted heater, glazed door to garden
First Floor Landing
Access to loft with loft ladder, textured and coved ceiling, doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.00m )
Double glazed front aspect window, built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored door, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and with shelving, radiator
Bedroom Two 18' 9" x 7' 10" ( 5.71m x 2.39m )
Dual aspect with double glazed windows to the front and rear, two radiators, laminate flooring
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 6' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.08m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, radiator, laminate flooring
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and curtain, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mosaic effect tiling to principle areas, extractor fan, laminate flooring, textured and coved ceiling, double glazed rear aspect window
Driveway parking leading to garage, gravelled area with hedging to the front
Up and over door
Enclosed by fencing, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, raised patio area, outside tap
For a rental valuation or for further lettings information please contact our lettings team on 01962 864444.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.