* SUPERBLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM LINK-DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN HARESTOCK * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM * LIGHT AND AIRY LOUNGE/DINING ROOM * DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM AND STYLISH FAMILY BATHROOM * DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR 2 CARS PLUS GARAGE * GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN WITH SCOPE FOR EXTENSION (STPP) *
A superb link-detached family home in Harestock with the benefit of driveway parking for two cars and a garage. The property is well presented throughout and comprises lounge/diner, cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. With potential to extend subject to planning permission, an early inspection is highly recommended.
Double glazed front entrance door, doors to cloakroom, kitchen and lounge/diner, stairs to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard with light, parquet flooring, radiator, smooth coved ceiling with downlighters
Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed front aspect obscured window, built-in storage cupboard, smooth coved ceiling, Amtico tiled floor
Kitchen 10' 7" (max) x 9' 6" ( 3.23m (max) x 2.90m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of French blue soft-close wall and base level units with contrasting granite work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, space for small breakfast table and chairs, space for cooker with electric cooker point, cookerhood, built-in Bosch dishwasher, built-in Hotpoint washing machine, built-in Hotpoint fridge/freezer, smooth ceiling with LED downlighters, double glazed front aspect window
Lounge / Dining Room 19' 11" (max) excluding fireplace x 10' 7" (max) excluding fireplace ( 6.07m (max) excluding fireplace x 3.23m (max) excluding fireplace )
Double glazed single door to garden, double glazed french doors opening onto terrace, fireplace with limestone hearth and gas fire, television point, radiator, parquet flooring, smooth coved ceiling with LED downlighters
First Floor Landing
Double glazed side aspect window at halfway stair point, wooden stairs with carpet treads, doors to bedrooms and bathroom, loft hatch, smooth coved ceiling
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 7" (min) to wardrobes ( 3.40m x 2.92m (min) to wardrobes )
Double glazed rear aspect window overlooking garden, large double built-in wardrobes, television point, radiator, smooth coved ceiling with LED downlighters
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.59m )
Double glazed rear aspect window overlooking garden, radiator, smooth coved ceiling
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Double glazed front aspect window, radiator, smooth coved ceiling
Modern white suite comprising P-shaped bath with thermostatic shower over and glass screen, low level WC, wash hand basin, shelving, heated towel rail, tiling to principle areas, smooth ceiling with LED downlighters, Amtico tiled floor
Mainly laid to lawn with pathway leading to front door with storm porch, driveway leading to garage
Garage 16' 11" x 8' ( 5.16m x 2.44m )
Up and over door, power and light, wall mounted Worcester boiler, rear personal door to garden
Enclosed by wood panel fencing, good sized paved terrace, steps leading down to lawn which is surrounded by well stocked plant and shrub borders with decorative pebbles, area screened by trellis with paved patio
For a rental valuation or for further lettings information please contact our lettings team on 01962 864444.
Leave Winchester town centre via Andover Road. Turn left into Stoney Lane and then first right into Bereweeke Avenue, which leads into Priors Dean Road. Take the fifth turning on the left, after Henry Beaufort School into Bradley Road. Amport Close can be found on the right hand side about three hundred yards up.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.