* NEATLY PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * CONVENIENT FOR CITY CENTRE AND MOTORWAY TRANSPORT LINKS * PRIVATE REAR GARDEN * SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER * FITTED KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM * NO FORWARD CHAIN *
This one bedroom first floor maisonette is nicely positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, within striking distance of Winchester city centre and close proximity of motorway transport links. Accomodation is spacious, and particular benefits include a private rear garden and modern fitted kitchen. The property will be sold with the advantage of no forward chain. An early viewing is highly recommended. Vendor will pay Stamp Duty in conjunction with receipt of an agreeable offer.
Entrance door, double glazed front aspect window, stairs to first floor, textured and coved ceiling
Storage Cupboard 4' 7" x 3' 11" ( 1.40m x 1.19m )
Double glazed side aspect window, textured and coved ceiling
Lounge / Diner 15' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.18m )
Double glazed front aspect window, textured and coved ceiling, door to kitchen and inner hallway
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of white wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled surrounds, inset white sink unit, built-in oven, hob with cookerhood, space for washing machine, cupboard housing gas and electric meters, laminate flooring, smooth coved ceiling, double glazed rear aspect window overlooking garden
Airing cupboard, textured and coved ceiling, loft access, doors to bathroom and bedroom
Bedroom 12' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.18m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, built-in wardrobes, radiator, textured and coved ceiling
Suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled walls, radiator, smooth coved ceiling, vinyl flooring, double glazed rear aspect window
Enclosed by wood panel fencing, mainly laid to lawn, storage shed
For a rental valuation or for further lettings information please contact our lettings team on 01962 864444.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.