It's likely that the initial few days will be hard but with a bit of time, positive planning and ambition from you, life will soon start to feel comfortably normal again. Here's what some mums said about the change in their life:
- Television and computer use 'linked to lower GCSE grades'
- Show and tell
- Is shop-bought baby food 'too sweet'?
- Back to school survey results
- 'Antipsychotics used on people with no mental illness diagnosis'
- School planners
Buy & Sell
Mirror in wooden frame Mirror in solid wood frame. Mirror plus frame measures 58cm x 74cm; frame is 7cm wide on all sides.
- Antiques and collectables (70)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (26)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (49)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (51)
- Clothing (96)
- Furniture and furnishings (110)
- Gardening and Outdoors (28)
- Health, fashion and beauty (26)
- Household and DIY (137)
- Miscellaneous (116)
- Outdoor pursuits (31)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (35)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - DIANE ELIZABETH GOULD
GOULD Diana Elizabeth Of Middle Whitstone, Meshaw, North Devon. Passed away peacefully on
Births - CHRIS AND JENNY BOND
IT'S A BOY! BOND To Chris and Jenny (Nee Thompson) a son on 31st July 2015, William Ian a
Birthdays - BILL VICKERS
95th Birthday! Bill Vickers Happy Birthday Grandad Vickers. Lots of love Kasey, Clem, Mark, Ali,
Marriages - THOMAS AND GEORGINA PRIOR AND DAWSON
Mr T. R . Pryor and Miss G.J Dawson The engagement is announced between Thomas Robert Pryor,