When news happens, text CHRON and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email & phone.
"Traumatic experiences can be inherited, as major shocks alter how cells in the body work," The Daily Telegraph reports. But before you start blaming mum and dad for your problems, the research it reports on only involved mice…
- Lung and pancreatic cancers may be on the rise
- Child modelling
- Kidney damage 'killing thousands,' study claims
- Edible flowers not proven to prevent cancer
- Garden games
- Early pregnancy symptoms
This is a really nice, simple tuna pasta bake dish that the whole family can enjoy!
Buy & Sell
Dexion shelving 1 x 5 shelf and 1 x 6 shelf dexion racking system. Surface rust in some areas but otherwise in good condition. Each unit 1650h x 930w x 460d. Buyer collects.
- Antiques and collectables (59)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (49)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (36)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (70)
- Clothing (113)
- Furniture and furnishings (183)
- Gardening and Outdoors (45)
- Health, fashion and beauty (50)
- Household and DIY (162)
- Miscellaneous (122)
- Outdoor pursuits (52)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (38)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - DR DENNIS PATIENT
PATIENT Dr Dennis On the 16th April. Dr. Dennis Patient, dearly loved husband, father and
Births - BARRY BEAR
BARRY THE BEAR NEWBURY BUILDING SOCIETY is proud to announce the arrival of Barry The Bear, born
Marriages - ALICE EGERTON-- KEMP
ENGAGEMENT Alice and Gwil Dawn and Jon Egerton-Kemp are delighted to announce the engagement of
Birthdays - ADAM GALLOP
16 Today Adam Gallop Happy Birthday Love from Nanny and Grandad