"Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year in the UK could lead to children getting more exercise every day, say researchers," reports BBC News. In the UK...
- Sunshine isn't slimming and can't halt diabetes
- 'Shift workers should avoid steak' claim mistaken
- Dopamine drug linked to compulsive sex, shopping and gambling
- Eating out
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
set of wooden dining chairs ~ dark oak 4 chair and 2 carvers ( do not match table and cabinet)
- Antiques and collectables (99)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (46)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (47)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (104)
- Clothing (129)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (33)
- Furniture and furnishings (163)
- Health, fashion and beauty (34)
- Household and DIY (160)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Pets (28)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (44)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Allan Vidow
VIDOW Allan WIlliam Aged 95 formerly of Clinton Road, Lymington. Died peacefully at Catherine
Marriages - Sue McIntyre
MCINTYRE AND HANSCOM Congratulations! To Clare, daughter of Ron and Sue McIntyre of Winchester
Birthdays - ADAM GALLOP
16 Today Adam Gallop Happy Birthday Love from Nanny and Grandad