Comps & Offers
Hampshire Chronicle Competition Rules
- The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are as stated and no cash in lieu or alternative will be offered.
- Employees and their immediate families of Newsquest and all participating companies are not eligible to enter.
- Winners will be notified by post, telephone or e-mail.
- The winners will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing date.
- Names of the winners will be available on request.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entrants must be over 18 years, unless stated.
- Winners may be required to take part in any publicity relating to that competition.
- Proof of posting is not regarded as proof of receipt of entry.
- The Hampshire Chronicle and Newsquest accept no responsibility for the provision of the prize, which remains at all times the full responsibility of the prize donor(s).
- Promoter: Newsquest Southern, Newspaper House, Test Lane, Redbridge, Southampton, SO16 9JX.