When news happens, text CHRON and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email & phone.
|Home||Competition||Criteria||How To Enter||FAQs||Sponsors||News|
Winchester Business Excellence Awards 2013
Celebrating over 10 years, the Winchester Business Excellence Awards recognise the achievements of local businesses and reward them for their commitment to excellence
The winners from the 2012 Winchester Business Excellence Awards
Entry/Nominations for the 2013 Awards is now closed
To book your tickets for the Awards Evening please click here,
The Competition - Aims
To work with others to achieve sustainable wealth creation and economic prosperity for all in the local authority district of Winchester.
Strategic aim 1 - developing competitive business
Strategic objective 2 - to support and encourage local business to grow
Objectives of the competition
1. To highlight the scope of support available to Small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) through the competitive partners, sponsors and others
2. To foster and encourage business excellence among SMEs
3. To build competitiveness and innovation within SME market
4. To promote a buoyant local economy, locally, regionally and nationally.
5. To recognise and reward the contributions of SMEs to the local economy in the local authority district of Winchester.